We are a small dental office in a big city close to home, but far from ordinary. The way we work has been designed to provide maximum comfort during your appointments, while enjoying a friendly atmosphere and privacy.
The office has a strict methodology that reflects quality of service, biosecurity, efficiency and punctuality.
Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis (digital intraoral images, digital x-rays (if necessary) and fluorescent laser for early detection of caries and periodontal disease as well as treatment options.
Occasionally, treatment can be performed the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Then, with all necessary data we provide an assessment of the alternatives of the case and make a treatment plan for the patient as well as a chronology of the sessions needed. This information is then sent by email for control and patient assessment. Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery or if you are on any medication..
All materials used at the office meet the strictest quality controls of the American Dental Association. .
Our office has the most modern dental equipment available on the market with top technology in order to give you the maximum effectiveness and safety.
- High definition intra oral digital camera.
- Ultrasound for quick and effective plaque removal without damaging gums and tooth structure.
- Digital X-ray equipment that minimizes radiation.
- Digital automatic autoclave to ensure complete sterilization of all instruments and avoid cross infection contamination.
- Led light: to ensure complete and total polymerization (hardening) of different dental resins and teeth whitening.
- Digital dental microscope: Extreme magnification for precise and accurate work.
- Diagnodent pen fluorescent laser assisted cavity and periodontal detector (see video below).
The office reduces waste and pollution saving energy and removing heavy metals from water. Green dentistry is a high tech approach that reduces the environmental impact of dental practices and encompasses a service model for dentistry that supports and maintains wellness reducing radiation for diagnostic purposes offering screening and preventive therapies.
Dr. Claudio Sorrentino
Graduated from the University of Buenos Aires – School of Dentistry (1988-1992). Specialized in comprehensive and cosmetic dental treatment. Solid knowledge of corrective treatments, new techniques, technologies and dental adhesive materials. Operative dentistry, fixed and removable prosthodontics, comprehensive, preventive and cosmetic dentistry, whitening, comprehensive treatment plans. Extensive experience in clinical cases.